BED LINER KIT
Herculiner is the original do-it-yourself brush-on bed liner kit. In three easy steps, a truck bed can be covered with a tough, textured polyurethane coating just like professional spray-on liners. It prevents rust and won't chip, flake or peel. Herculiner can be applied to many different types of surfaces, such as concrete, plastic, rubber, metal, wood or fiberglass.
- It's easy—do it yourself in 3 steps!
- Tough, textured formula has been the industry leader for over 12 years
- Gloss black finish gives it a "like new" finish that lasts
- Flexible and repairable—while bonding to just about anything
- Our solvent-based product when applied to a surface cures stronger versus a water-based product
- The only polyurethane and rubber granule coating that is applied using provided rollers and brush.
- Provides a durable skid-resistant protective coating when cured
- HERCULINER isn't just for truck beds! With 101 uses it can be applied to wood, metal concrete, aluminum, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC
- One Gallon of Herculiner Ready-to-use Protective Coating
- Application Brush for Tight Spots and Corners
- Two Rollers for Easy/Even Application
- One Roller Handle
- Abrasive Pad to Prepare Truck Bed
- VOC compliant in all 50 States!
- Covers (1) 6 Ft. Truck bed (Quart can addition necessary for 8ft truck bed liner)
- J-B Weld Part Number: HCL1B8
- Color: Black
- UPS Code: 0-74804-80000-5
- Pack/Unit: 1 U.S. Gal./3.78L
- Weight Per Unit: 10.62 lbs
- Case Cube or Item Cube: .3089 cu. Ft.
- CARB VOC Content/Truck Bed Liner Coating: 301 g/L; 2.51 lbs./Gal.
Learn more about Herculiner
Watch the video!